What’s Your Green Growth Story?
#MyButterflyEffect Contest ends 10th June 2017
1. How do I join the contest?
To be considered an entry, ensure that your submission is accompanied by the hashtag #MyButterflyEffect. The hashtag functions as a tracking tool for the submissions.
2. What should be included in my submission?
Your submission must contain a green growth story to inspire and create awareness on the positive future impacts of going green* or an image that you think will inspire or create awareness about green future.
* Going green - To pursue knowledge and practices that can lead to more environmentally friendly and ecologically responsible decisions and lifestyles, which can help protect the environment and sustain its natural resources for current and future generations.
3. What do you mean by a green growth story? Do you have examples?
“..I choose to shop ‘green’, and say no to plastic bags when I’m shopping. For me, every day is a ‘No Plastic Bag Day’. My small lifestyle change is a big step in a green direction. Join me to make green growth a part of our future. #MyButterflyEffect..”
“..I believe that just by changing our mindset and thinking green, we become more aware of our relationship with the world and the impacts of our daily actions. Thinking green leads to acting green. We need to take action steps to make environmental responsibility a reality. #MyButterflyEffect..”
4. How do I submit my application?
Submissions can be done via Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter as long as it is accompanied by the designated hashtag for tracking and validation purposes. A direct submission via email can also be done at email@example.com
Social media accounts need to be set to public in order to access and validate.
5. Can I submit more than one entry?
Yes, you are allowed to submit more than one entry.
6. How are the winners selected? And how many winners will be selected?
Entries will be judged based on the content. Elements such as inspiration, creativity, knowledge etc. will be considered. Two winners will be selected from this contest*.
* Winners will be selected at the sole discretion of Greentech Malaysia.
7. When does the contest start and end?
Contest period is from 30th March 2017 and ends at 5pm on 10th June 2017.
8. Who can participate in this contest?
The contest is open to all globally.
9. What do I receive if I win the contest?
All-expense* paid trip to EXPO 2017 in Astana, Kazakhstan.
* All expense – Economy class flight tickets, lodging and a total of RM1,200 for duration of visit.
10. When will the winner be announced? And how will they be contacted?
Winners will be announced on 10th June 2017. Winners will be contacted via their platform of submission i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or email. Upon contact, winners will be given 7 days to respond otherwise considered forfeited and the runner-up will be considered. Upon contact, winners will need to provide proof of identity.
Back to Home
Please be advised that the terms and conditions of the contest are subject to change at the sole discretion of Greentech Malaysia.